Friday, August 28, 2015

Still in hospital

I am writing from a computer on the fourth floor of the Peter Munk Cardiac unit. We are still waiting for discharge. There was a little scare the day after the surgery as we were waiting to take my husband home that morning. There seemed to be a fear of kidney failure as his creatine level had taken a leap, and his body was not getting rid of fluids. The transplant unit from Nephrology stepped in to take over his care. It doesn't look like they will be discharging him this weekend either, so keep those prayers and hugs coming. I will update next from home, or another computer on this floor. We are still in good spirits.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Susan, I'm sorry to hear that. I've been thinking about you guys. I hope everything goes well and that your husband recovers soon. Lots of ((((hugs)))) my dear.

    ReplyDelete