Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Leaving on a Jet Plane

So I was not able to cover my entire Egyptian trip before I left for another trip. This time it is across country to the West Coast to see our oldest son and his family. I will have my Blackberry with me so I may be able to post occasionally from Vancouver. I will wait until I am back to finish up my Egyptian trip. We are flying out from Toronto today, but we will be driving my son's van back. We don't expect to be back until around the beginning of May. I am looking forward to the warmer temperatures. They have been enjoying summer weather for over a month now, while in Ontario we had snow flurries this weekend. When we get back, there will be grass to cut and flower and veggie beds to prepare. So, talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, you two! I found out after I asked you to "wave" to Greg's boss when you landed in Vancouver, that she's flying to Orlando tomorrow to spend a couple of days here. I'd like to know why she always come to Florida when it's pleasant but schedule Greg to go to Vancouver when it's very cold! Enjoy the summer-like weather in BC :)

    ReplyDelete