Saturday, October 28, 2017

Recap of the week

Since returning home a week ago, I have .....

Washed up 3 loads of laundry, hung it out to dry, folded and put away. I washed all the sheets, quilt and  comforter and put down a brand new mattress protector.

Cleaned my oven.

Cleaned the Master bathroom and the half bathroom downstairs.

Vacuumed both upstairs and downstairs.

Went shopping three times. Most of it was grocery items, but I also picked up some Christmas items.

Wrote inside the seven Halloween cards I made before I went away and got them into the mail. I made a card and sent a package to Germany. I made another "Congratulations on your engagement" card and mailed that out. I made 5 birthday cards to begin a gift package for a friend for Christmas.

I scrubbed my four Cricut cutting mats in preparation for a lot of paper crafting in the near future.

Watered all my indoor plants, including the ones I repotted and brought inside for the winter.

Cut the front and back lawns, hopefully for the last time this year.

Started wrapping and making a list of the Advent calendar items I have already purchased for my two grandchildren in Bradford.

Went for two blood work-ups in the Lab and I went to two  doctors' appointments, called in a prescription repeat and picked it up. FYI, my blood sugar is still going down and I have lost 20 pounds since starting my diet.

Gathered all the garbage from throughout the house, sorted the recycling, and fed the composter my kitchen scraps. I did not put the garbage out this past week because there wasn't enough to warrant paying $2.50 for the bag.

This week I have spent $350.00  Fifty dollars was towards putting gas in the van. The other $300 was for both groceries and sundries. I have not yet itemized how much of that was for food purchases. I will do that hopefully by month's end.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy and productive week, Susan! Congratulations on the weight loss! Well done!

    ReplyDelete