Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christmas prep


I know. I know. It isn't even Halloween yet, and I am talking, doing, living, breathing Christmas already. If you can't bear watching, turn away now. Last week I did take a break from making cards and turned my attention to getting the grandkids Advent calendars ready for shipping. They have to be mailed out for BC in only two weeks. Last week I began making these little boxes and packaging for some of the gifts that are harder to wrap (as in, they are not nice and square or cube shaped for wrapping in paper. I have 6 "kids" Xs 24 days of Advent  = 144 little presents. Yesterday I "wrapped" about 50 of them. I was so glad to have these little packages already made up. I ran out of presents before I ran out of tape or little boxes, so I will have to do more shopping. However, I can continue making some more packaging in the meantime. But that will have to wait until tomorrow, because today I am taking another little wander trip with a friend of mine....packing a picnic lunch, getting in the car and going where ever the mood takes us. Will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment