Friday, November 10, 2017

Frustrating Friday

I don't know why this is happening to me lately. I write the title of my blog post, and then  I must do something wrong because it immediately posts before I have a chance to write one word. Oh well. It is further proof of how frustrating my Friday has been.

I had plans to accomplish a lot this week. I am definitely working on things and being very busy with it all, but as usual, they are not the things I planned to do. I need to make at least 15 Christmas cards a week in order to make my self-imposed quota. I only got 5 made, but I have addressed the envelopes of all the cards I have made so far. I made a wedding card and sent it off in the mail with a gift card inside. I made my grand daughter a mini album for her graduation photos and that has been put in the mail today. I have printed out, cut and scored some projects that I will be taking to the Craft Day tomorrow on the Island.

This week I finally removed the air conditioning unit from my bedroom window. I brought in the outdoor Halloween decorations and I also washed up my ceramic indoor decorations and found a place to put ALL of my fall paraphernalia that doesn't involve storing it in the cellar. I HATE my cellar. It is spooky enough without my  Halloween collections. I watered my indoor plants again, picked up my Avon order, phoned in my prescriptions and picked them up. I drove to Walmart to pick up some dog food and found a few more stocking stuffers to buy.                .

I did some grocery shopping and promised to post it, so here goes.....
 Dairy cost me $29.45
 Meat cost $11.90
 Produce cost $22.18
Coffee, tomato paste and vegetable oil (to make the dog biscuits) came to $8.65
The bleach, 2 sizes of freezer bags, and scouring sponges cost $5.12

No comments:

Post a Comment