Thursday, September 11, 2014

I found some volunteer geranium plants in some of my planters. I dug them up and potted them to overwinter inside.

The weather has suddenly cooled down quite significantly. I brought in a third cantaloupe this evening and also a few pots of geraniums that I will try and keep alive over the winter. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny but cool, so hopefully I can clean out some of my garden beds.  I have three family birthdays coming up this month, so I made cards and mailed out two of them right away. Then I returned home and continued to make cards for Christmas gifts. Last night I crocheted for the first time and actually finished a project. I'm so proud of myself. 

This afternoon the grocery flyers were delivered. I will look at them tonight and comment on them tomorrow. Have a great evening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment