Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My clematis does very well in this spot of the garden. It gets sunshine all morning and into the afternoon, and because it like its roots shaded, it does well at the base of my "snowball hydrangea".  If you are looking closely at the photo, yes my fence needs painting desperately, yes those are small LED Christmas lights still up (I never take them down), and why yes, that is a rather tall weed growing next to the clematis (about 4 ft. tall actually). Just keeping it real folks.
     It is supposed to be warm and humid today, so I planned not to go outside to work. Because I never made my bread pudding yesterday afternoon, I made it this morning. I did cook and freeze my hamburger portions as well as two batches of seasoned croutons, before dinner last night. I realized that I am going to have to use up some of that bread I have in my deep freezer, so there will be room when it is time to start freezing produce from the garden. That won't be for a while yet, but it is coming along. Maybe when the shade moves around to this area of the garden above, I will be able to remove some of those 4 foot weeds that are residing there. Talk later. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment