Friday, July 18, 2014

Smooth hydrangea (Snowball)
     Yesterday afternoon I lay down on the couch and slept for over two hours. I already had a small roast of beef and veggies in the crockpot, so besides writing an entry in my blog, I did  almost nothing. Just before dinner, I pulled some weeds in the front garden bed for almost an hour.  This morning I started my day by going out to the veggie garden to pull some weeds. I didn't overdo it (less than 2 hours) and I am sure I can finish up tomorrow, but I felt it was enough. I hung out a load of laundry on the clothesline and had some lunch, and now I am dying to lie down for a nap. It is taking a while to get my energy back. When I wake up, I am hoping that I can remove some weeds from the driveway. If not, I only plan to do laundry and pull weeds this weekend. The weather is supposed to co-operate. 

     I will need to pick up a few groceries sometime this week, but I am hoping to get away with sending a list with my SP so I don't have to enter a store myself. It will be cheaper that way. So I will be planning my dinner menus tonight to last until the end of the month. This morning my neighbour gave me a  pint of raspberries from her garden that she just picked this morning. Yum. I have two cucumbers in my garden that are ready to pick for supper tonight. Talk later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment