Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Double French doors with glass side lights.
I had a really hard time getting started this morning. When I did, I tackled this huge job of cleaning the main french doors leading from the dining room into the living area. I had to wash down with a scrubbie and soapy water all the glass and woodwork around the door frame. We are not taking about a thin film of dust people. We are talking dog slobber and real dirt. I have to clean the glass a few times throughout the year. After the wash, I spray with  Windex  and towel them down. It was a huge job, but it is really nice when it is finished. 

I didn't do any organizing. Instead, I went through some boxes in my craft room to look for some newspaper clippings and airmail letters that I need for a project. The whole ordeal made me realize that when I return from Cuba, this craft room will be a huge organization priority for me. 

In the area of preparedness and maintenance, I finally hemmed those dress pants. If I do any crafting at all, it will be to cast on stitches to start another dish cloth. I made several to give away as Christmas presents. In the area of finances, I did not spend today at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment