Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I'm off to Vancouver

Snowdrops trying to push through the ground between the rose canes.
So I packed everything I am taking with me into a carry-on and my purse. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't exceed the weight. I have meal suggestions on the fridge along with a gift card for Boston Pizza. I bought a large frozen lasagna that will easily last two nights and some lunches. I made chili con carne that will also do two meals or more...once with toast, another over rice (already made and frozen) . I cooked mince with gravy and made the mashed potatoes as well. I made twice baked potatoes that will go with roast pork or pork chops. But what are they having tonight? They want hot dogs and Kraft dinner....so they will be "cooking" their first meal tonight. I am catching the Mega Bus from Kingston at 12:30 to the Toronto airport, but we won't be taking off until after 8 PM. It is going to be a very long day. 

My front lawn

I took these photos of the front yard to see any difference when I come back. The back yard is still mostly snow covered. I know I will see a big difference tomorrow morning when I wake up in BC. I'll be sure to take some photos while I am there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment