Thursday, July 26, 2018

Back in the Airport

Here I am back in the Vancouver airport. I am on my way back home after 3 weeks. The trip was great, the wedding was absolutely wonderful, and I have a slew of photos that I have to sort through. The days were long and there was absolutely no time to read my emails, let alone post any updates on the blog. I will be working through those this coming week. I will rest tomorrow on Friday (as I get home late tonight), and then drive to Bradford for the weekend for my grand daughter's birthday party. August is shaping up to be another busy month, but I am glad to be going back.

2 comments:

  1. Glad all went well and you had a great time! Have a safe trip home and a good rest tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete