Thursday, August 14, 2014

My harvest from the veggie garden tonight after dinner.
It was another cold and cloudy day today....more like autumn than mid-August. I made up some cards and envelopes for the grandkids going back to school in a few weeks. I wanted to clean off my dining table this afternoon, so that meant getting these cards made up and ready for the post office tomorrow morning. I have a visitor arriving on Monday to stay with me for a few days. It is my granddaughter from Oshawa who just turned five. She wants to visit her grandma and have a sleepover, so that means grandma has to get busy this weekend. There will be no time to make cards or other crafts for the next couple of days....although I am sure arts and crafts will be involved once she gets here.  I'll actually have to clean the place up a little. I will need to prepare her bedroom. Her little brother broke his elbow the other day and his arm is in a cast, so my daughter has had to do everything for him. I think my little granddaughter is feeling a little left out.  Anyways, we will have good times.  She will have me all to herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment