Wednesday, August 6, 2014



Sea Lavender or Statice is wonderful as a cut flower in a bouquet, or dried for a winter arrangement.

     On my way to a Doctor's appointment, I stopped at the Bulk Barn to pick up the rest of my groceries and to enjoy my senior's discount for shopping on a Wednesday. I spent another 48.44  I bought some more citric acid to make my dishwasher detergent recipe that I get from here. I also picked up 6 spices from which I will make some more of my seasoning mixes, and 3 kinds of dried beans that I use most often.  Yellow split peas, Parmesan cheese,  chicken bouillon and oatmeal rounded out the list. This should last me several months. 

 My one other stop that I made today was to Dollarama. I didn't get everything on my list, but I was lucky enough to find a lot of the items I will need to get a start on my gift making. As Michael's starts offering their  sales flyers and 40% off coupons again, I will be able to pick up some craft tools and items that I also need, one at a time.  In the meantime, I have enough to keep me busy.  Tomorrow I will need to cut all the lawns again and take a stab at some more weeding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment