Monday, March 21, 2016

Sonesta St. George


Some pictures of our Nile Cruise Ship. I have noticed that my last post has completely disappeared, so I will only write a little and hope our WiFi improves. The cruise ship was very elegant and "Old World" looking....
Reminded me of the Titanic.  Meals were absolutely scrumptious. We were always on the go. There were tours at least once, sometimes twice a day. There was also entertainment on board in the evenings...so much fun. We have seen so much, but I will give better descriptions when I get back.



Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey Susan, woke up to the news of an EgyptAir plane having been hijacked. While I'm reasonably sure you and your stepmom weren't on it since they didn't mention any Canadian women and their potions (!), Greg and I are still worried about you and wondering when you're planning on being back home. So if you read this, give us a sign :) Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. ha. Turns out the only lotion or potion I needed was sunscreen, hand sanitizer and insect spray. I had to buy an ointment to clear up my mosquito bites. It is an excellent ointment too. Had I known, I would have bought more tubes of the stuff to use against our Canadian mosquitoes. Our mosquitoes are huge and you can hear them coming. The Egyptian mosquitoes were smaller and stealthier. Ha. We were never sick. I never even needed to use moisturizer while there. The sunscreen was enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, good to hear from you! So I guess you're back home :) I look forward to reading about your adventures!

      Delete