Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Snowy Tuesday Morning

Tuesday is garbage and recycling day. I got the bins out to the curb in time, but I had to walk through snow to get them out there. Sheesh! Will it ever end? I think this year we will be jumping straight from winter into summer, with no Springtime in between. The snow did not last once the sun came out, but it remained cold all day. I did not work outside in the yard today. I stayed in and made 4 more cards but  I am only showing two here. I am loving those little bumble bees.
I remembered to call my pharmacist to order three prescription refills and I called and left a message for someone to get back to me tomorrow to take another grocery order. It is supposed to be a sunny (and much warmer) day tomorrow, so I am hoping to get back outside to work in the afternoon. I need to make another batch of yoghurt and some more keto bread, as well as make my weekly call to a friend in the Kingston area. I also need to call  my grandson in Bradford to wish him a Happy ninth Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Snow? Wow! We just took the cover off the pool so we can start using it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes snow. In May. Darn that polar vortex. I understand that it snowed in New York on the weekend as well, and the farmers are understandably worried about deep frost in their orchards and vineyards here in Southern Ontario. My favourite wines come from the Sandbanks region so I'm hoping those farmers will survive this. The snow won't hurt, but a hard frost will.

      I hope you get to use that pool this week. Take care Anne. I'm thinking of you.

      Delete
  2. Snow in May! I imagine that you are just about ready for some spring about now! But, those are some really cute cards you've made. Sounds like you had a productive day, today, and tomorrow will be a busy one, too. Take care, Susan, and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I try to be productive. A friend of mine in a phone call yesterday, complimented me on my "get up and go" attitude. I laughed and told her that no, those were my procrastination results. I SHOULD be using this time to work on scrapbooks or spring cleaning or making gifts for Christmas giving. But I don't WANT to. In order to justify my not doing those things, this is what I have chosen to do in order to avoid those things. Make sense? Thank you Bless. You stay safe and happy as well.

    ReplyDelete