Sunday, December 18, 2016

Snowy Weekend


It snowed overnight on Friday and we woke up to a driveway full of snow.





The sun came out after the ice storm on Saturday night

I wanted to take a photo before all the ice melted. 

It was a great weekend to just stay put if you didn't need to go out. My Sweetie is down with a nasty cold and he is coughing "from his boots". He spent most of Friday, Saturday and today in bed. I guess I needed to sleep as well because I lay down on the couch about 1:30 after lunch and a hot cup of tea, and I didn't wake up until 5:30. What?!

I did manage to decorate the tree. I have put up some decorations, cleaned off some surfaces and put decorations and Christmas serving dishes down, but I am still not done. I have kept the dishes and laundry done up. Hopefully I can do a little bit of baking this week. The next two days however are going to be full of medical appointments. Besides the usual radiation treatments, we have an echo tomorrow and a pre-op procedure on Tuesday for an upcoming eye surgery the 4th of January. Busy week ahead.
Day 15 and 16...eye shadow brush and luscious mango whipped lotion.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are all set for a white Christmas! It all looks so pretty, but I know it must be cold. Safe driving on those snowy roads!

    ReplyDelete