Friday, December 29, 2017

Posting on Blogger With Android

This is my second attempt at  composing an update to my blog using the Android tablet. My post will be much shorter this time. I was so sure it was going to work, but no.
The first photo is the gift that another friend gave me. It is a picture that I presently have on my wall of candles and pinecones.  A  switch on the side allows the candles to flicker, and because it is kind of a generic winter photo and not specifically Christmas, I am hoping to leave it up for most of the winter.

I have not been able to figure out how to place photos within the text of the blog, so if this works I will have to settle for all the photos to come first, and I will just have to describe them in the text that follows. My son and I agreed that this year we would only exchange stockings. This was his stocking to me, including several additions to my card-making supplies, including 2 new rubber stamps.

I will attempt to send this. Fingers crossed.


4 comments:

  1. It works! I have the same problem when using the Blogger app on my iPhone. It doesn't allow you to position the pictures wherever you want, it just puts them all up at the top of the post.

    Scrolling down on my laptop, I thought the top picture was one that you had taken with the tablet and I was super impressed... until I realized that I was looking at a picture of a picture, LOL. The 2nd picture is very fuzzy. I have to tell you that my Kindle Fire takes terrible pictures. I think that cameras on tablets aren't very good quality, usually. Exchanging stockings with the kids is a very good idea. I always tell my kids not to spend a lot on us, it's really the thought that counts so they give us small things like candy. Middle Son's present to us was signing us in to Epcot. He didn't give YS a gift but then YS didn't give him a gift either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the second attempt worked. Hopefully I will remember HOW I did it. The pictures so far have been terrible. I will definitely have to practice. I usually take all my photos with the Blackberry. I find it does an excellent job, unless the operator screws it up.

      Delete
  2. Well done on trying to master new skills, Susan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am patting myself on the back. I have been trying to figure out this tablet all week, except today. Yesterday I figured out how to watch Amazon Prime videos on the android. I have had quite the learning curve this month.

      Delete