Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I'm Here..I've been busy.

Since I last left you, I have

  • grated all 4 cauliflower into cauliflower rice


  • cut most of the pork loin into chops and one small roast
  • cut the eye of round roast into three smaller roasts
  • repackaged the Italian sausage into smaller freezer portions
  • sliced the smoked ham into slices and repackaged into freezer bags
  • peeled, sliced and repackaged 10 pounds of carrots for the freezer


On Saturday,
  • I washed a super large dark load in cold water and hung outside
  • I worked most of the day outside in the veggie garden pulling weeds. I have cleared one third.
  • I showered and washed my hair afterwards because the mud was caked on, after more rain. 
  • I brought in the washing off the line
  • I finished my first Christmas project and started a second.

On Sunday,
  • I ran a full dishwasher load
  • talked on Face Messenger with 3 members of my family
  • left the house at 1:30 to serve at Special Meals and returned home at 7:15
  • Worked on my second Christmas Project

On Monday,
  • I unloaded the dishwasher and started another
  • finished my second project...started a third
  • prepared gift lists for three members of my family in Elliot Lake, since I will be going next week
  • had my son and DIL over for supper and laundry and a nice visit

On Tuesday,
  • stopped at the Post Office on my way to Amerstview to mail off some Autumn cards
  • shopped at Shopper's and the Dollar Way for additional stocking stuffers for Elliot Lake
  • Made up my own gift boxes from cardstock and wrapped all of the gifts
  • updated my gift lists
  • worked on the third Xmas project

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy and very productive, too! You got a lot accomplished! You've already completed two of your Christmas gifts! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I have finished a third and started on some card sets. You can accomplish a lot when it is raining constantly.

      Delete