Thursday, January 21, 2016

A little of this, a little of that

 This morning it was just my Sweetie and I here to do some work on the bedroom. We put up a frame around the heating duct that comes up through the floor and into the attic. We had built a very deep closet previously behind those French doors, but unfortunately framed it rather close to the duct. There wasn't a lot of space (as you can see in the photo) between the duct and the closet frame. There certainly wasn't enough room to nail gyproc on that wall. We remedied that by covering the front with the same thin pine paneling that we put on the ceiling. At least we can open the closet doors. We will install gyproc on the side and along the wall.
We have enclosed the furnace duct into the new interior 2X4 wall

Working on my second page assembly

This afternoon, I decided to work on my second page assembly for a mini scrapbook. I distressed the edges of my papers with ink, and glue some of the papers down in place. I will need to make my library pockets for the envelope flaps before I can go any further. 

Tomorrow morning is Costco pickup and some shopping. I will report back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment