Thursday, January 7, 2016

Making cards

Some of my Christmas cards


Well you know that I keep forgetting to take pictures of the cards I make. I made over 60 this year and I remembered to take photos of most of them. Nearly every focal image image is a Cricut cut. I have a couple of beautiful Christmas cartridges. A few of them are stamped images, but I have fewer image stamps than I would like. Most of those are greetings, or small images that I then have to cut out by hand. But I enjoy being creative with what I have. You can spend a fortune on craft supplies.              





 Last night I started a small knitting project with a Christmas gift in mind. Today I started to make some valentines for my young mail correspondents.
Valentine cards

My hubby and I measured out my son's bedroom and made a list of materials we will need to buy in order to start the small renovation of his room starting this weekend.

I took the recycling down to the curb this morning.

I made kielbasa and cabbage for dinner tonight.

I mailed out a homemade birthday card for my oldest granddaughter. (no picture)

A very short post tonight....I am going to veg in front of the TV to watch the Blacklist and work on my knitting. Have a great evening. 

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! You are so very talented and have a great eye for design. I couldn't do that. And 60 of them! Did you send all of them to people you know or did you sell some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nathalie. No I do not make them to sell. I make them for my recipients. They are time-consuming, but they are like little gifts from the heart.

    ReplyDelete