Monday, August 22, 2016

Daybook: Monday Aug 22/16

Outside my window.....the sun is shining. It feels so much cooler than it has been, and the lawn is greening up. (or should I say the weeds are getting taller)

I am thinking.....that it is the end of the summer. The busiest time of the year is starting up.

I am thankful for.....cooler temperatures and the good health to get things done.

From the kitchen.....I have been preparing vegetables from the garden for the freezer. I have done some baking over the weekend.

I am wearing.....denim Bermuda shorts and blue printed T-shirt.

I am creating.....nothing right now. I want to fix up my Craft room and keep a work space in there.

I am going.....nowhere!!  I mean, I have no plans this week to go anywhere special. I will take advantage of cooler temps to work outdoors.

I am hoping.....to find my Mojo this week. I want to be inspired and motivated to "get 'er done".

I am hearing.....the sound of cars driving by, crickets in the yard, and a small aircraft flying overhead.

Around the house.....purging needs to resume. I gave a quick vacuum last week, but I need to pull out furniture from the walls and do a proper cleaning. I still need to do some dusting. I need to do a Fall cleaning with washing windows and the whole nine yards.

One of my favourite things.....this week will be my vacuum cleaner. I couldn't survive all the dust and pet hair (and my own long hair) with only a broom or mop in hand.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....include some yard work, some housework and maybe a little crafting thrown into the mix.

Here is a picture I am sharing......of zucchini muffins we have been enjoying this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment