Thursday, August 25, 2016

Still in the Craft Room

I am still working on that Craft Room. You must be thinking, "Surely, she is almost finished in there." But no. I have a long ways to go, and I am also reorganizing it into a space where different crafts can be done besides paper crafts. I cleaned out the cabinet  and drawers yesterday. Today I had to clean off the top of my work surface so that I have an area to house my most often used supplies beside my Cricut die cutter. 

In the cabinet, I have my paper pads and my stamps and inks

What's this?? An empty drawer??




Not to worry! I have lots of supplies still that have to be dealt with. Stay tuned. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I came over from Nathalie's blog to check out your craft room organizing. I like to do crafts, myself, and I'm in danger of having my craft supplies taking over the whole house! It sounds like your room is nice and bright with all those windows. I'm looking forward to seeing how you get everything set up. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bless. I do need a lot of luck and best wishes. Isn't it a big job?? I had also spread out across the house. I needed a better use of space in that room, because you are right. It is a lovely bright room at the back of the house....nice and quiet and I can see my flowers. I am hoping to use the long table in front of the windows and have most of my supplies on the wall behind me.

    ReplyDelete