Thursday, February 28, 2019

End of Week Goals

Goals for the Week

  • Print out Week 8 of the 10-minute decluttering tasks and do as many as possible. Didn't even print them out. I'm not doing any of them.
  • mail out 3 "Thinking of You" cards this week     done
  • work on my embroidery project for the satin pillow cases     did some
  • work on the scrap booking project    NO
  • dusting and vacuuming the downstairs floors and the staircase     hit and miss
  • go through and purge the books from my computer room    NO

I was correct in thinking I hadn't done any of these. I was busy, but don't know what I did.  One of my overall yearly goals was to maintain better notes in my journal, and even that has fallen by the wayside. I think I am going to be disappointed when I check out my progress on my end of month goals. Stay tuned. 

4 comments:

  1. Well, you accomplished one goal, worked on two others, and didn't get to the other three. I'd call that a fair-to-middling week. :) Let's just say you gave yourself your birthday week off! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like stretching out a celebration, am I right? And by the look of things, I'll be stretching out my birthday celebration for 2 whole weeks, culminating in my birthday luncheon with the girls tomorrow (Saturday). That will be a great start to the month of March.

      Delete
  2. I think sometimes we just get beaten up by the day/week/month and all plans turn to mush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. March is still a winter month here, so not all is lost. I still have a chance to get my stuff together. February just sort of fell apart.

    ReplyDelete