Sunday, February 3, 2019

My Mile Long To-Do List for February 2019

Here is a guide for February activities that will help me to achieve more of my goals.
  • Print out and follow my new February budget. 
  • Put away my seasonal dishes and exchange them for my everyday dishes by end of the month.
  • Keep printing out the 10 minute decluttering tasks from Organizing Moms and try to incorporate as many as possible into my housekeeping schedule.
  • Go through all my books and novels and purge as many as I can
  • Find more papers from my binders and filing box to shred
  • Make another 25 cards this month
  • Put together one scrap book
  • Produce one homemade gift
  • Replace the flapper in my master bathroom toilet
  • I discovered two slow plumbing leaks this past month. Try to fix the problem by tightening the fittings, before I need to call in a plumber. 
  • Buy some Spackle to repair some drywall areas in the house. Use a $50 gift card to buy required materials for this month's repairs. 
  • Continue to send out at least 3 cards a week to keep in touch with family and friends

4 comments:

  1. wishing you well as you tackle your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. It is going to be difficult to purge any books. Perhaps I will have a gander at Marie Condo's segment on that.

      Delete
  2. That's a good list you have there! I am sure you'll get some of those items crossed off your list in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try and get as many as I can crossed off my list this week. Wish me luck!

      Delete