Sunday, February 3, 2019

January Goals Update

1.  Print out a new budget sheet for January     Done

2.  Print out checklist called "100 Things to Throw Away" and see how many I can check off in January    Not even started

3.  Subscribe to Organizing Moms to receive their weekly "10 minute tasks" to complete.   I print this list every Monday, but have not been very good about getting them done. I have attempted some.

4.  Take down indoor Christmas decorations and tree and put in storage.        Done


5.  Take down outdoor decorations and lights and put into storage.      Done

6.  Organize my filing bin and throw out papers and instruction manuals no longer relevant     Done, but I want to do a better job. This is a work in progress.


7.  Organize my recipe binder and throw out papers no longer relevant     Done

8.  Organize my card-making binder     Done

9.  Organize my Christmas and gift binder     Done

10. Organize my home and finance binder     Done  I worked at organizing my binders, but I need to go through again to purge material no longer relevant.

11.Shred all papers and save to the garbage bin to use as mulch in Spring.      Ongoing, and since decluttering and organizing my filing bin, I have even more papers to shred.

12.Paint primer on door (inside and out) of downstairs powder room       Done. I also primed 2 shelf units and a bedside table.

13. Put weather caulking around smaller kitchen window      Done

14.Put together one scrapbook     No. I am still waiting on new blades for my paper slicer.

15.Make 25 cards this month     Done. I made 25 valentine and birthday cards alone. I also made some additional thank-you and Thinking of you cards


16.Produce one gift     Done. I embroidered another tea towel this past month and put it away in my gift trunk.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This list of goals really did keep my attention more focused. I think I accomplished more this past January than I have lately. I did not do well with purging, but neither was I in the mood.

      Delete
  2. You got several items marked off and done on your list! Jobs well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana. I am pretty well pleased with the progress I made.

      Delete
  3. You made great progress on your January goals! A lot got done and others were begun and are on-going. That happens. Well done on the January goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know too well, filing and purging are never-ending. They could be placed on every to-do list. Like cooking and laundry, they are always waiting to be done again and again.

    ReplyDelete