Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The weather had a little bit of everything


Purple coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea)

It started out overcast today, then rained, then a mixed bag of sunny with cloudy periods. I am reminded of the saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." It was still sticky outside, so I spent another day indoors. I'm getting so lazy. A cold front is moving in tonight, so tomorrow and Thursday will be much cooler and the humidity will be gone. The humidex will return for the week-end. 

Weigelia shrub

I reviewed my monthy budget and made a few tweaks. A few of my bills needed to be  adjusted and I want to open a couple more bank accounts.  I have decided to keep my household budget the same for a while. This will still include pet food and the cost of cleaning supplies and garbage tags. (the cost of one tag went up to $2.50 on July 1st) I will review the budget again in a few months time. 


Spirea shrub

We ate a picnic supper tonight with homemade baked beans, grilled sausage and potato salad. I printed out some more coupons and a couple of recipes I would like to try. 



No comments:

Post a Comment