Sunday, March 10, 2019

Quick Update on Goals

It is 7:30 on Sunday night, so this will be quick. Tomorrow I will be posting new goals, so I want to get these off my plate first. 

Goals for this week:

Mail out three "Thinking of You" cards      Done

Mail package of new white t-shirts to my two grands in Bradford so they can tie-dye them next week while on their March Break     Done. I actually packaged them up twice.
 
Work on my son's scrapbook     Not one little bit. I moved my craft table back into the room however. 

Work on the embroidered pillow cases some more....maybe finish one this week.     Done

Make another batch of yoghurt     Done. I should have made another batch today, but by the time I got off the phone, it was too late. Yoghurt takes 8 hours to cook. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Put away the dried laundry hanging in the loft     Done. I have even done yesterday's laundry and put it away.
 
Make at least 6 cards this week.     Done....and then some. 

This afternoon I took it easy and listened to music while I coloured stamped images....for more cards. I got carried away and lost track of time. 

5 comments:

  1. It is so easy to lose time when doing something we really like doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Further proof that crafting is more exciting to me than doing housework.

      Delete
  2. Look how well you did on those goals! Give yourself a huge pat on the back! I, too, tend to lose track of time when I am doing fun stuff like crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am very happy with my accomplishments this week. I even managed to do some housework that was not on my list of goals. But I have to wonder if I was substituting something for not working on the scrapbook. If this was procrastination, then it didn't work out too badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He, he, I am often most productive with housework, when I am procrastinating on paperwork!

      Delete