Sunday, February 9, 2020

Snowy Sunday

Today was a lazy, snowy day. I didn't feel like doing much. I will probably have to shovel the drive tomorrow morning, but today I just wanted to stay indoors and work a little on a mini scrapbook I started yesterday at the craft group. It is made with 5x7 black envelopes and prefolded cards that can be picked up at Michael's. Other than that, 3 12x12 inch black card stock sheets are needed as well as some coordinating decorative card stock for decorating the pages. I have created 3 page assemblies which will hold 56 (plus) photos and journaling cards. I haven't figured out what to do with it yet, but it will likely be a gift for someone when it is finished. There is still a lot to do before it is complete. Other than that, I have washed a load of dishes, washed my scoring board and made a keto loaf.

This week, I added more cards to my stash and mailed out all the kids' valentines. I would like to mail out a couple of  birthday cards and "Thinking of You" cards again this week. On the deep cleaning, I would like to empty out all my pantry shelves and scrub them down and organise them a little better before returning all the items. I need to get back downstairs to finish going through my filing bin and shredding more papers. If I can get all of that accomplished, I will be a happy lady.


2 comments:

  1. Sundays are supposed to be days of rest, so, you staying home and working on your scrapbook sounds perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing better than crafting would be an afternoon nap.

    ReplyDelete