Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Watercolouring   

I started my day in the Craft room getting rid of those piles of paper I showed you the other day. The card stock was already sorted by colour, so I just slipped each pile into a clear 12 x 12 envelope. The printed papers were a mix of card stock and paper, so I sorted those down further and placed each into a clear envelope. Once my table was again cleared off, I proceeded to stamp and do some water colouring. I painted three mason jars with flowers (one is already mailed out as a "thank you" card), and I also painted these little squirrels to make two more Thanksgiving cards for the weekend. I mailed out four cards today.

This was a no-spend day. It was also a no project day. I only did the dishes this morning and made a stir fry for dinner tonight. The rest of the time was crafting.

4 comments:

  1. I love your cards! Now I am inspired to try my hand at painting! Well done on organizing the papers and clearing the table. Glad you got to spend the day crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be rid of all those boxes of papers. Now that they are sorted by colour, I am better prepared to go to these envelopes to pull out the paper I need, instead of cutting into new card stock.

    Crafting is very relaxing to me. I always lose sense of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Congratulations on getting your table cleared out again :)

    Happy early Thanksgiving if I somehow don't get to "talk" to you again before it happens. I hope you have a great time with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to clear off the table in order to get any crafts or wrapping done. I cannot do it on my dining room table because there is a mess on my craft table. Heehee. It hasn't even been a week.

    ReplyDelete